The historic Port Isabel Lighthouse is open. The historic Port Isabel Lighthouse is open to the public with restrictions in place. Weather permitting, hours of operation will be Wednesday – Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Last ticket sold at 3:30 p.m. Tickets may be purchased at the Keeper’s Cottage Visitors Center [Wednesday – Friday] & at the Lighthouse [Wednesday – Sunday]. Credit or debit card only. (Hours of operation are subject to change. You are encouraged to call the Visitors Center at 956-943-2262). Tours of the Lighthouse will be self-guided, will be limited to 15 minutes. Groups no larger than 6 persons may tour at one time. Masks required. Hand sanitizer will be available at the Lighthouse and all ticket holders are advised to sanitize their hands before and after the tour.
The park at the Lighthouse is open to the public. The Keeper’s Cottage Visitors Center/Chamber of Commerce is open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Port Isabel Historical Lighthouse is a Texas Historical Commission State Historic Site.
TICKETS: Ticket prices are $5.00 (adults); $4.00 (seniors 55+); $3.00 (children* under 5.) Purchase tickets at the Keeper’s Cottage Visitor Center. (956-943-2262)
• Children must be 4 years old and 38” tall to tour the lighthouse. A child may not be carried by an adult.
• You will have 15 minutes to complete your self-guided tour.
• Only one party at a time will be allowed to tour the lighthouse.
• Parties traveling as a family of up to six (6) persons will be allowed to tour together.
• Face masks are required in the Lighthouse.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the Lighthouse and all guests are advised to sanitize their hands before and after the tour.
LIGHTHOUSE PARK: Open to the public.
KEEPER’S COTTAGE VISITOR CENTER: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (956) 943-2262.
The Port Isabel Lighthouse is a
Texas Historical Commission
State Historical Site.